Total Pageviews

Friday, April 13, 2012

The good and bad of today, tinysuperstars, next week, and the letter b

Hey everyone. Thanks for the love. This is going to be a quick post because I am exhausted.

All is well here though it was a day of ups and downs for me. Great podcast this morning, great blog response on tinysuperstars, and Myriam came back from visiting her family. On the flip side--I'm feeling very defeated right now in a number of ways, this rain str8 up sucks, and I am feeling extremely sensitive--not the best combo.

Don't forget to check out tinysperstars.blogspot.com. Please leave us comments and questions so we can keep writing everyday. This documentary is quite the project. I've never felt so connected AND disconnected to something at the same time and it's driving me a lil bit bonkers. It'll be ok though--just finding balance which is something I have to do on a daily basis.

Next week is so crazy. I'm trying Hot Yoga on Monday, I have a show on Tuesday in Hollywood, Wednesday, my Speech 5 class is going to Sky High--which is a trampoline extravaganza (not a marijuana bar), Thursday I'm kickin it with my friend Wendy Ho then I'm going to a drag show, Friday is a podcast, a photoshoot, and my cousin Blaine is coming into town. I love being busy and I love doing cool things. I'll also be teaching that week, meeting up with Bridget (the film maker), and blogging e'er day.

I really need to go to bed soon so I'll leave you with a few lists brought to you by the letter B
Things I like that start with B
1. Banjos and Bluegrass
2. Black men
3. Budweiser
4. Bacon
5. Big Bootie B*******
6. Beanies
7. Baby animals (except snakes)
8. Boots (specifically rain, cowboy, and badass)
9. But I'm a Cheerleader (The Movie)
10. Brittana

Things I do not like that start with B
1. Bieber
2. Beets
3. Banana flavored candy
4. Board sports (surf, skate, wake, body, snow, etc)
5. Balls (specifically truck and men's)
6. Bicyclists
7. Bobby Brown
8. Bloody movies
9. Bread Bowls
10. Beck

That's it for today. I appreciate your support. TJ

1 comment: