Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's really ok y'all.......B Naj won't bite

Hey everyone. This is gonna be a quick post. First off--thanks for the love. Your constant support overwhelms me on a daily basis. With that said, I need to give a quick lil talk to y'all about the movie.

As much as I'd like to--I simply CANNOT respond to everyone's emails, fb messages, texts, etc regarding the film. Yes--I am the subject of a documentary and yes--that is totally cool. But here is the deal--it is NOT my movie. Bridget Najour is the film maker and she is in charge of all the logistics. I just show up when I'm told.

Though I am working very closely (too closely for her comfort--lol) with Bridget, I don't get to pick and choose the who, what, where, when, how, and why of things. So many of you start your emails with--I know I'm supposed to contact Bridget but.......    This has to stop. I know that you don't KNOW Bridget and I know how protective some of you are but that is all part of the fun. If I can let go a little--then so can you. B has it all figured out and if you really want to be interviewed or involved in some way--she will make it happen. I trust her completely, and I need you all to do the same. Both B and I need this process to run smoothly--please help us do that. This goes for the IOWA peeps and the Cali peeps and anyone in between.

For the record--I think it's amazing how many of y'all want to be a part of this--now each of you just needs to leave your comfort zone and contact B Naj. She's away this week but she WILL get back to you. I promise. Like I said before--I trust her! I would never lie to y'all or lead u off the path. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Bridget can be reached at tinysuperstars@gmail.com. You should also follow the blog at tinysuperstars.blogspot,com.

That's it for today--Thanks everyone. I got nothin but love and respect for each and every one of you!! TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment