Total Pageviews

Friday, November 5, 2010

In That Beginning (that is the gangsta' spelling for the)

This is the first post of my new blog Ghettopolitan. Hopefully you will enjoy my daily banter. Some of you have known me for many years, some for a short while, and others--well--I'm not sure how you found my blog but welcome.


OK-first post will be very brief. I just want to tell you what this blog is all about. First of all, ghettopolitan is a term that I came up with and it's just a fancy way of saying trashy chic. Think of a $200 trucker hat, a velveeta and foie gras omelet, or using a coupon to buy a rolex. That is me--ghettopolitan. I'm an enigma and I love it. Each day I will share with you a haiku or two, maybe a recipe or food recommendation, my thoughts on current events, answering random questions, information about my comedy shows, and much much more.


I so hope you will give this blog a chance. I guarantee a new posting every day, and I'm pretty sure you will enjoy what I have to say. If you don't then let me know and we can battle it out on-line. I love a good discussion. So many people have begged me to start one--so here it is folks. Tomorrow's post will be dedicated to my cousin Jackie. Maybe the day after that it will be YOU. Keep reading and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment