Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Weekend plans, pimp driving, and the meat we eat

It's Wednesday night, Myriam is finally home, and life is good. We are working through our stuff, moving forward, and possibly planning a wedding:) Yes--what I say is true.

Ok so I am no longer performing at the Comedy Store on May 8th. I got bumped. No big deal. I'll get there eventually. Everything happens in its own time. I have been writing a one person show. I hope to perform that this summer--I'm sure tons of people will come and see it.

I have a VERY busy weekend coming up. Of course Scratch and Sid (our two rabbits) are very excited about delivering baskets on Sunday. I am supposed to be a judge at the L.A. Grilled Cheese Invitational on Saturday AND I am supposed to go to the LA Galaxy game. Tough decision to make--isn't it? Myriam and I are going to see Hop and Water for Elephants on Friday. We are also going out for a romantic dinner before. I'm very excited. On Sunday, we are going to brunch then to see the flowers in Carlsbad.

The weather has been weird--especially in the midwest. I hear that it's still snowing in Iowa and Illinois. That is ridiculous.

I am so glad that I am on spring break right now at Chapman. I absolutely HATE teaching on April 20th. Everyone is always saying--"dude, it's 420--cool." What a bunch of idiots.

Ok--I learned something really interesting this week about what we, as Americans, eat. Here's the deal: The average American eats 64 lbs of beef, 50 lbs of pork, 57 lbs of chicken, and 14 lbs of turkey every year. Just an FYI--that is 185 lbs of meat. I'm not sure what to do with that information--I just thought it was pretty facinating.

Today I saw a pimp driving around in a lavander cadillac. Well, at least I think it was a pimp. His liscense plate said Mr 2 tall, he was smoking a long cigar, and he had a feather in his fedora hat. I really really wanted to talk to him.

I am no longer going to carry ID. Why, you ask? Because people should just know who I am. That of course is the philosophy of Sue Sylvester. It's now mine too.

Still looking for summer work. Erin--I will try to come to the theater soon:) Next week I plan on sending out a lot of resumes. Hopefully something  good will come out of that. I'd love to find something part time--but I need to make like four grand to get through the summer. I guess we will see what happens.

That's it for today. Thanks for reading folks.

1 comment:

  1. Summer job for you... Amatuer Body Builder!!

    Have fun with the romantic dinner ^_^
    I love romantic dinners.... The food is always so good.

    Sue Sylvester.. what a role model!
    Deep down I think she was hurt long ago T_T

    ReplyDelete