Total Pageviews

Monday, August 13, 2012

A dozen things I never want to do

Hello blog readers. I promised I'd post every single day, so here we go. It's gonna be a short post, but a post nonetheless.

I like lists. I always have. I think it would be cool to write a book of lists. Some people have bucket lists--you know, stuff they want to do before they "kick the bucket." Of course I have a bucket list, but tonight I thought it would be fun to talk about some things I never want to do. Things that other people might enjoy.

1. See a whale
2. Ride in a helicopter
3. Read Shakespeare
4. Surf
5. Meet Tom Cruise
6. Run a marathon
7. Participate in a Civil War reenactment
8. Golf
9. Run with the bulls
10. Build a sand castle
11. Go to Australia
12. Cliff dive

Told you it was gonna be a short post. Tomorrow I will discuss postmodernism and why I think it's getting out of hand. Thanks for reading. Like I said a few days ago, I had been putting a lot of time and energy into the tinysuperstars blog and project. I've missed my own stuff so it's good to be back. Until tomorrow, TJ

1 comment:

  1. HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA! AWESOME! Especially number 7!

    ReplyDelete