1. I'm still making a documentary. Let me rephrase that. I am still co-producing and appearing in an autobiographical documentary. Bridget Najour is the one who is actually making said film. To follow our adventures and misadventures--check out tinysuperstars.blogspot.com.
2. I decided to leave teaching so that I could pursue a career as a full time comic.
3. I decided that I could not leave teaching. I love it so much. The semester starts in two weeks. I'm still doing comedy though. Basically, I'm doing both.
4. Myriam turned 35. We celebrated her birthday at Descano Gardens. It was wonderful.
5. I turned 41.
6. My cousin Blaine and his husband, Jeremy came to Cali and stayed with me for a week. It was AMAZING and I cannot wait until they return.
7. I got to meet my very favorite character from GLEE!!
8. I won the best of OC all stars comedy competition.
9. Myriam lost both of her grandparents.
10. I performed about 50 shows.
12. Myriam got laid off from her teaching job. Here she is on her last day of school--grading done--
13. I had a short documentary made about me. The focus of the film was on how awesome I am and my love for GLEE!
Short doc done by Chapman students
14. I went to Iowa and performed for hundreds of people. It was pretty amazing.
15. While in Iowa--we had a steller vacation with friends and family. Here is one pic, but click here to read about my Iowa vacation and see lots of pics. blogpost about IOWA
16. We went to Santa Maria to visit family and friends.
17. Life got easy.
18. Life got hard.
19. I got a banjolele and started taking lessons.
20. Myriam had sinus surgery--aka--an inside of the nose job.
21. I kicked it with some friends
That is all. I think everyone is caught up now. Thanks for reading. Look for a new post tomorrow. Cheers! TJ