Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Love and Hate

I'm on a mission to post on this blog every single day. Thanks for reading, everyone. Here's my day in a nutshell!

Myriam and I went to the memorial service for our friend, Tatiana, and It was beautiful. I'm so honored to have known her and will miss her very much. She touched thousands of lives during her short 51 years on this Earth. Thank you Tatiana for your bravery, your truth, and your open heart. Godspeed!


It was too hot to do anything. I napped, drank slurpees, watched really bad reality TV, and watched about 37 parody videos of Call Me Maybe. Yes, I know that I am pathetic and I do not care. Actually--if you stop and think about it--you'd all love a day where you could be that lazy.

A friend sent me a link to a Dolly Parton song done in Dubstep. I woulda puked, but I had In n Out for lunch and didn't want to waste a good meal on a bad song. The end is near, people. If you don't believe that--give dubstep a listen and tell me that's NOT Satan trying to take over the world. Also, Skrillex needs to wash his hair.






Ok--what else? I think that's it for today. I'm really hot and tired. I guess I just wanted to share how much I love Tatiana and how much I hate Dubstep. Thanks for reading. I'll be back tomorrow with some really interesting stuff. I promise!

TJ

1 comment:

  1. Adrrrrrrrrianaaaahhhhhh! 'your number one stalker' TostiAugust 11, 2012 at 11:30 PM

    HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHHA! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete